Protect your financial investment
Taking into consideration that your home may be the most important financial transaction you ever make, it is imperative that you be educated about the condition of the home you are either staying in, selling, or buying. Our services ensure that you will be aware of current problems within your home before buying or selling, or be able to take recommended preventive measures to help avoid costly future repairs in a home you plan on living in for a considerable amount of time.
What your report will include
At a fee of $0.16 per square foot of livable space, with a minimum charge of $265, our services are affordable and extremely valuable. The standard inspection report will include:
- A full detailed report including digital photos, a review of the condition of the home’s heating system, central air conditioning system, interior plumbing and electrical systems; roof, attic, and visible insulation, ceilings, floors, windows and doors; the foundation, basement, and visible structure.
- Our contract
- A copy of the Arizona Standards of Practice
- A glossary of home inspection terms
- A summary report of your home
- A “Mr. Fix-It” owner’s manual to help you operate your home and make easy repairs
- Comments on the condition of carpeting, tile, condition of walls, ceilings, cabinets, appliances etc.
All of this is neatly organized in a tabbed three ring binder for future reference.
For more information please call
Tom Buckhardt at 623-742-7432 or click here to email.